The Server will be responsible for overseeing each designated venue management, as well as be assigned to oversee one or multiple departments within the venue. Each venue management responsibilities will be distributed and assigned accordingly which includes reporting sales goals, inter-office communications. Commits and uphold Companies policies and procedures values as well to have them practiced by all restaurant staff members at all times.
- To provide a courteous, professional, attentive ans efficient service at all times with all departments and customers.
- To welcome the guests and seat them with care (pulling the table or chairs, etc)
- To provide a friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
- To complete all assigned pre shift duties
- To complete opening and closing checklist procedures as assigned.
- To take orders and enter into the POS system.
- Maintaining high visibility during service and occupancy in order to ensure smooth running of operations, promoting good public relations and ensuring customers' dining satisfaction.
- Practicing excellent communication management.
- GCE 'N' / 'O' /Nitec
- Good communication skills, presentable and preferably relevant experience in Frontline services
- Able to work 2 rotating shift (10am - 10pm)
- 5 days work week
Interested candidates, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com or whatsapp to 9238 7329
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Manpower Access Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 13C6854
EA Personnel: Irene Lim Choo Eng (Irene Lin Zhuying)
EA Personal Registration No: R1110784