Responsible in establishing strategy for production quality assurance and managing the deliverables of the Quality Assurance Team. Develop a robust quality matrix to monitor production quality levels. Work closely with the Process Engineer in developing new strategies in adopting new technology with built-in quality stress points. Develop training materials and conduct induction training for new production operators. Be proficient in cGMP methodologies.
- Establish strategy for production Quality Assurance
- Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate QA methodologies and standards for supporting continual improvement of QA processes
- Create common business specific quality measurement frameworks and track improvement against these metrics
- Consult on the improvement of test efficiency and reduction of test cycle time through standardized test cases, test data, automation and code/test coverage analysis
- Support day-to-day operations by providing guidance to the production team on how to design and implement tasks necessary to meet the projected deliverables
- Create metrics/reports to capture new process evaluation and releases
- Manage, coach and mentor team, set performance targets and evaluate delivery against targets
- Enforce/ensure corporate and department standards, policies and guidelines within the team
- Track QA performance and report of quality related outcomes and activities to the Senior Manager of Operations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree,
- Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): sdlc methodologies such as agile and waterfull & process management, jiro and confluence, certificates in cmsq, csqa and cstp, QA Lead on large scale projects.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management
- Strong initiative, consensus-building and ability to collaborate directly and build strong relationships with different stakeholders
- Vendor and Project Management experience will be advantageous
- Perform root cause analysis of issues to assist in determining the source of problems
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations, Quality
- Control/Assurance or equivalent.
5.5 Days work week near Circle Line
Interested candidates, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Manpower Access Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 13C6854
EA Personnel: Irene Lim Choo Eng (Irene Lin Zhuying)
EA Personal Registration No: R1110784