- Perform routine maintenance of M & E equipment.
- Maintain equipment checklist and recording of routine checks.
- Carry out work order requested by other departments.
- Attend to emergency, fire alarm, flooding and electrical failure.
- Check on Contractor’s repair work and servicing.
- Standby after office hours for any breakdown of equipment.
- Carry out any other duties or instructions pertaining to the maintenance of the Lodge assigned by the Management.
- Minimum Nitec in Mechanical & Electrical Services.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in electrical, plumbing and carpentry works and is familiar with tools and handyman matters.
- Working hours: 7am to 3pm / 3pm to 11pm (6 days week)
Interested candidates, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com and whatsapp to 9238 7329
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Manpower Access Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 13C6854
EA Personnel: Irene Lim Choo Eng (Irene Lin Zhuying)
EA Personal Registration No: R1110784